The Walls Company was incorporated in 1950 and for the first twenty years was mainly involved in the Civil Engineering sector. In the seventies the company expanded into the building sector and rapidly established its position as one of the top 10 contractors in the country delivering some of the country’s largest infrastructure projects in highways, bridgeworks, sanitary services, waterworks, airport facilities and mining developments.
In 1986 Walls Holdings Ltd was established as the group holding company. In 1993, the company was awarded the ISO 9002 accreditation for its Quality Management System. Further expansions involved the opening of a Munster Regional Office based in Glounthaune, in Cork in 1997.
Today, the company is one of the most successful and respected in the Irish Construction industry. It combines traditional craftsmanship with modern technology and the most advanced skills in management and engineering.
This provides the resources to respond to clients preferred procurement method – whether it is "Fast Track" or "Traditional" main contracting, Management contracting or Design and Build.